With the help of Traci of The Gestation Diabetic, we recreated her smoothie to include CBD. Traci’s vanilla cake batter smoothie balances the low carb smoothie without sacrificing any flavor. This smoothie seriously tastes like you’re drinking cake batter at chilled temperature and a thinner consistency. This smoothie features three different sources of vanilla – vanilla protein powder, vanilla extract, and vanilla almond milk, with an optional addition of baby spinach.
How to Make the CBD Vanilla Cake Batter Smoothie
Want to learn how to make the CBD Vanilla Cake Batter smoothie at home? Here are the ingredients used and how to make the smoothie:
- 1 medium banana or 1 cup sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond milk or alternative milk
- ½ each avocado black skin
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract plus a few extra drops
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder or preferred vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach (optional)
- 20mg of CBD
Note: If the consistency is too thick, add up to 1/2 cup more milk.
About The Gestational Diabetic
Created by Traci, The Gestational Diabetic is a blog that featured gestational diabetes meal ideas and relieve meal planning stress. that to insures optimal health for you and baby…a grandbaby.
View the Original Recipe on the Gestation Diabetic website.