CBD hemp flower comes in dozens of different strains, each of which delivers a distinct taste, effects, and sensations. In this post we highlight a popular CBD hemp flower strain, T2 Hemp Strain, covering taste, aroma, beneficial terpenes, and the effects of the strain, as reviewed by others.
What is Trump (T2) CBD Hemp Flower Strain?
The T2 strain is one of the most popular and has one of the highest CBD contents of all hemp strains, in some cases as high as 17%. It also is one of the best strains for making cannabinoid oil extracts. CBD hemp flower users prefer this strain due to its smooth, gentle smoking experience.
The flowers of the T2 hemp strain range from deep purples to dark greens. Once cured, it develops fiery orange pistols that look like little “hairs.” When it grows, it creates a dense coating of sticky trichomes.
Trump (T2) Strain Aroma
The T2 hemp strain’s aroma is both woody and fruity. Many describe its aroma as fainter than most hemp flowers, often making it even more enticing for the user. The smell often has a hint of pine and citrus, and the subtlety of aroma makes it perfect for those looking to be less rash with their flower. The flower we received from Herondale Farm veers towards grape and citrus.
Trump (T2) Taste Profile
The T2 hemp strain’s taste profile consists of sweet and fruity grape and citrus flavors. Similar to the aroma, the taste of the T2 strain is not very overpowering and much more subtle than its counterparts. Many users describe the taste profile as going from earthy to sour to that of a sweet candy.
Trump (T2) Terpenes
Secreted in the same plant glands that produce cannabinoids like THC and CBD, terpenes are aromatic oils that color cannabis varieties with distinctive flavors like cantaloupe, citrus, diesel, mint, and pine. Here are the top terpenes in our T2 hemp strain:
- Myrcene: This terpene has a dank, earthy, and herbal scent – just like cannabis.
- Caryophyllene: This spicy, woody aromatic terpene may be able to interact with the endocannabinoid, just like cannabinoids.
- Humulene: This terpene is responsible for a spicy, herbaceous, and floral aromatic experience in CBD hemp strains and is often used in holistic medicine.
- Limonene: Commonly found in the rinds of citrus fruits, this terpene is a mood booster that can increase the absorption rate of other terpenes.
Reported Experiences and Feelings
For those that have bought and used the T2 Hemp Strain, the reported effects are feelings of clear-headed and alertness.
Consumers say that the T2 CBD hemp strain delivers the following:
- Clear-headedness: Many have reported feeling less stressed, in addition to more relaxed after consuming this CBD hemp strain.
- Alertness: Many have reported feeling focused and more alert, without the hyper-awareness that can often come with THC strains.
Common Uses of Trump (T2) CBD Hemp Strain
Given the main effects of T2 hemp strain’s are clear-headedness and alertness, the strain is best used for the following:
- Stress relief
- Reduction of aches and discomfort
- Calm for anxiety
How to Buy Trump (T2) CBD Hemp Flower
At Scotch Valley Ranch Farm we source Trump (T2) CBD Hemp from a nearby partner farm to distribute in pre rolls, pouches and jars both online and wholesale