With the help of Jason, from recipeteacher.com, we have a healthy CBD breakfast smoothie. This smoothie recipe is an easy-to-make, and healthy breakfast and the best way start to your day. The healthy breakfast smoothie features both sweet and tart flavors, and with ingredients like kale, chia seeds, ginger, and more, there are features many health benefits with this smoothie. The added benefit of CBD will help you continue to feel great throughout the day.
How to Make the Healthy CBD Breakfast Smoothie
With endless ingredients that provide many health benefits, this sweet-tasting green smoothie is the perfect smoothie for breakfast.
- 2 cups kale (leaves, no stems)
- ½ cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1–2 dates
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 20mg of CBD
- In a blender, add in all the ingredients and blend for 2-3 minutes or until all the ingredients are well combined.
- If necessary add in more water to thin the smoothie and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie to the serving glasses, garnish with more chia seeds if desired, and enjoy immediately.
RecipeTeacher.com features delicious, and easy-to-make recipes available online. With detailed instructions for making classic dinner recipes, desserts, smoothies and more. With the recipes featured, it’s easy to make homemade meals.
View the Original Smoothie Recipe on the Recipe Teacher website.