This chocolate zucchini CBD smoothie is a great way to sneak in some vegetables into your day. Packed with spinach and zucchini, this smoothie provides some great health benefits, helping immunity, cardiovascular health, and the nervous system, while CBD helps to relieve pain and relax your body and mind.
How to Make the CBD Chocolate Zucchini Smoothie
Want to make this CBD smoothie recipe? Here are the ingredients needed!
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- ½ small avocado
- 1 peeled and chopped banana, frozen
- 1 cup chopped zucchini, frozen
- 2 Medjool dates (or 2 tablespoons honey)
- 2 tablespoons sunbutter or almond butter
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Handful raw baby spinach
- 1 serving collagen peptides (or your favorite protein powder)
- pinch of sea salt
- 20mg of CBD
For more information on this recipe view the Original Recipe on the Healthy Eaton website.
This is one of many healthy CBD smoothies we have featured on our blog. We have many other healthy CBD smoothies for you to browse.