CBD hemp flower comes in dozens of different strains, each of which delivers a distinct taste, effects, and sensations. In this post we highlight a popular CBD hemp flower strain, Cherry Wine, covering taste, aroma, beneficial terpenes, and the effects of the strain, as reviewed by others.
What is Cherry Wine CBD Hemp Flower Strain?
Cherry Wine Hemp Flower is a coveted and popular strain that combines the genetics of Charlotte’s Cherries and The Wife. The strain is known for its complex cherry taste and strong effects and is a preferred strain for CBD hemp flower users. Cherry Wine is the very first CBD hemp flower strain we grew here at Scotch Valley Ranch so we have a special affection for this plant.
In the field Cherry Wine plant can range from light green to dark purple. The flowers have hints of yellow and orange hairs with a wide range of dense and fluffy nugs. During harvest Cherry Wine can be very sticky!
Cherry Wine Strain Aroma
The smell of Cherry Wine features sweet and fruity aromas that often include a spicy, woody, and earthy undertone.
Cherry Wine Strain Taste Profile
The taste of the Cherry Wine strain delivers an interesting combination of both citrus and sweet. While Cherry Wine CBD flower can have a sweet cherry taste with hints of citrus, our own Cherry Wine grown in the Catskill Mountains adds the rich aroma of cantaloupe in addition to cloves, rosemary, and hops. Two plants grown side by side can have very different taste profiles.
Cherry Wine Terpenes
Secreted in the same plant glands that produce cannabinoids like THC and CBD, terpenes are aromatic oils that color cannabis varieties with distinctive flavors like cantaloupe, citrus, diesel, mint, and pine. Here are the top terpenes in our Cherry Wine hemp strain:
- Myrcene: has a dank, earthy, and herbal scent – just like cannabis.
- Caryophyllene: has a spicy, woody aroma, it may be able to interact with the endocannabinoid, just like cannabinoids
- Limonene: Commonly found in the rinds of citrus fruits, this terpene is a mood booster that can increase the absorption rate of other terpenes.
- Pinene: Found in pine needles, conifers, and some citrus fruits, pinene has been a key ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine for millennia.
Reported Effects & Feelings
The reported effects of the Cherry Wine Hemp Strain are feelings of relaxation and euphoria. For those who have used the Cherry Wine strain, there are reported positive effects for muscle soreness, stress, and body pain.
Consumers says that the Cherry Wine CBD hemp strain delivers the following:
Reported Feelings & Effects:
- Euphoric: The limonene terpene is mood-boosting, which contributes to the euphoric effect without getting you high that many people have reported
- Relaxing: The pinene terpene provides therapeutic benefits which contribute to the relaxing effect that many people have reported
- Focused: Many have reported feeling focused, while not nearly as many as those reportedly feeling euphoric or relaxed
Common Uses of Cherry Wine CBD Hemp
Given the main effects of Cherry Wine Strain’s are euphoria and relaxation, the strain is best used for the following:
- Muscle soreness and post-workout recovery
- Reducing stress
- Soothing body pain
How to Buy Cherry Wine CBD Hemp Flower
At Scotch Valley Ranch Farm we grow Cherry Wine CBD Hemp on our farm to distribute it online and wholesale. You can buy our Cherry Wine Hemp in the following ways (all in varying sizes):